"Football for All” is a project organized and funded in partnership between the UEFA Foundation for children and Tawazon Initiative for Development. Under the management of Captain Emile Rustom, the former Lebanese national Player and Coach, more than 500 disadvantaged girls and boys, from the five governorates of Lebanon are having an equal opportunity to practice football in a safe and professional atmosphere. These kids generally are coming from families severely affected by the economic meltdown, social and political crises that have afflicted Lebanon since October 2019. In each governorate, there is a dedicated well-equipped training center where Lebanese qualified coaches are providing two training sessions and a game every week. A coordinator liaises and organizes the matches between the various training centers.
School Breakfast Project aims to improve the nutritional status of students attending public schools in underserved areas within the Greater Beirut region.
- Provide students with better nutrition and help families in need with school children survive the stifling economic situation by providing a supplement of their children's nutrition at school.
- Educate students about the benefits of a good breakfast routine.
- Teach students to apply proper hand, personal and classroom hygiene and recycling.
- Improve school performance by enabling a conducive environment to better learning through improving students’ nutrition.
- Ensure better health and less sick leaves for students.
- Enable a healthy environment that encourages students to go to school and, therefore, improve their attendance.
- Instill in students the culture of good practices on the personal and societal levels including nutrition, hygiene and recycling.
- Reach a brighter future for our country by safeguarding the future generation.